MIDWOW respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to ensuring that its platform is free from copyright infringement. We adhere to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and provide the following information to address concerns regarding potential copyright violations.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that content on MIDWOW infringes upon your copyright, please send a detailed notice to our designated agent, including the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including specific URLs or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- Contact information of the copyright owner or authorized representative, including name, address, email address, and phone number.
- A statement that the copyright owner has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submitting a DMCA Notice:
DMCA notices should be sent at email@example.com
For DMCA-related inquiries, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Note: Please consult with legal counsel to ensure that your DMCA policy complies with relevant laws and regulations.